Binoculars BPC5 8x30M “Baigish” limited color Russian Digital
The BPC5 8x30M “Baigish” binoculars are made by classical Porro prism design with central focusing. The central focusing knob is conveniently mounted under the middle finger and allows to rapidly bring the images in both eyepieces into sharp focus. For the people with different eyesight of the right and left eyes, provision is made for additional focusing of the right-hand eyepiece.
A rugged body made of light alloys protects against vibration and accidental shocks. No plastic materials are used in the binoculars – only the central focusing knob and the eyepieces in non-rubberized bodies are made of plastic.
All the body joints and places of objective lenses and eyepieces attachments are filled with special sealing compound to obtain moisture and dustproof properties.
The binoculars perfectly operate under all climatic conditions at a temperature of –40 to +50°C.
All optical components have a multilayer antireflection coating, the prisms are made of high quality Bak4 optical glass allowing for an excellent image quality over the whole field of vision.
The BPC5 8x30M “Baigish” binoculars come in the following models:
• with an angle-measuring reticle used to measure distance to the object by its known size;
• with "ruby" coating of the objective lenses to enhance the image contrast under poor visibility conditions – in the mist or in twilight.
- Magnification: 8
- Angular field of view: 8°30'
- Linear field of view at a distance of 1000m: 150
- Diameter of objective, mm: 30
- Exit pupil diameter, mm: 3,75
- Resolution: 6"
- Eye relief, mm: 12
- Interpupillary distance, mm: 56...74
- Operating temperature range, C, from/to: -40 ... +50
- Quantity in a box 0
- Overall dimensions, mm: 120х155х60
- Weight, kg: 0,62
- Delivery set: binocular, a neck strap, eyepiece covers, case of a soft leather substitute, cardboard box