SURPAT® 3D Triarius jacket
Jacket TRIARIUM SURPAT® 3D
The new design of combat clothing.
The suit uses new solutions in the field of ergonomics and design.
In the jacket, in the area of the collarbone, 3D mesh dampers are inserted for more convenient carrying equipment and laying weapons when shooting.
On the inner side of the elbow pieces, in places of greatest friction, softer materials are used that increase comfort during prolonged use.
High degree of freedom of movement of the hands.
Increased protection of the local joint.
All critical places on the suit are reinforced with braces made on a special machine according to the program.
● 2 slanting volumetric pockets on a breast on a velcro.
● 2 pockets on shoulders with a zipper with a velcro for sleeve signs.
● Velcro on the chest for attaching patches.
● Fastens with a zipper.
● Stand-up collar with Velcro adjustment, (hooks) on the collar always remain inside and do not cling to other items of clothing and equipment with the collar open and closed.
● Does not constrain hand movements due to special triangular folds in the area of the shoulder blades.
● In the jacket, in the area of the collarbone, 3D mesh dampers are inserted for more comfortable carrying equipment and laying down weapons when shooting.
● On the outside of the elbow pieces, in places of greatest friction, CORDURA 1000D was used, on the inside there is a soft material sewn that increases comfort for prolonged use. Two stitches for adjustment.
● Increased protection of the elbow joint when inserting a removable damper.
● All critical places on the suit are reinforced with braces made on a special programmable machine.
● Special sleeve pocket cut that does not interfere with gun belt control.
● Fabric: SURPAT® 3D, 50% nylon / 50% cotton, MIL-SPEC, NIR (camouflages in the near infrared range). Material produced in the USA under the Survival Corps license
● Velcro VELCRO®, NIR
● COATS® threads
● YKK® zipper
● SURPAT® 3D CORDURA® 1000D fabric, NIR
Color: SURPAT® 3D - protected by patent.
|Size||44\3, 44\4, 46\3, 46\4, 48\3, 48\4, 48\5, 50\3, 50\4, 50\5, 50\6, 52\3, 52\4, 52\5, 52\6, 54\3, 54\4, 54\5, 54\6, 56\4, 56\5, 56\6, 58\4, 58\5, 58\6, 60\4, 60\5, 60\6, 62\5, 62\6|